Shhh!

Shh. Don't tell anyone, but there is a Secret Garden somewhere around here. If you can find it, there's some nice flowers to photograph and some shady nooks to explore.... It's so hard to find, perhaps you will have it all to yourself.




Doh! Well that kinda blows it. What's the point of creating a Secret Garden, then putting up signs to tell people exactly where it is. Its a bit like all those signs in Cornwall directing you to the "Lost Gardens of Helligan". I mean. They are clearly not that lost :-)

Anyway, having discovered the Secret Garden by following all the signs, I can reveal that it is quite comely in summer. Here's a nice red and white counterpoint I spotted.




The Secret garden is in the grounds of this stately home on the Hampshire Berkshire border that featured in a recent popular TV serial.




I would recommend a visit, challenge yourself: See if you can find the Garden. As to the name of the place, I'm afraid I can't reveal that.

It's a secret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casting a shadow

The white stuff