Style

Aah, the hand of the modern designer. They of the strange shaped glasses and weird beards... Sometimes they produce something of sublime beauty, but othertimes I have to scratch my head and wonder.

I found these in the window of a stylish Paper and Pen shop in Florence. They are clearly too expensive to warrant a price tag. (They are ball point pens, in case you are wondering)
I hope they are more comfortable in use than they look....



Sometimes its possible to stray over the line getween Stylish and Stupid. Just yesterday I spotted this in our local department store. They come in different sizes and colours. Yes, it seems to be a bowl with a perforated edge.

Well, I've never seen that before.



So what does it do? Is it a slimmers bowl? (If you put too much food in it, the rest goes on the table.) Perhaps you put it under a plant pot so that it fails to catch the water. Is it for the Dog's Breakfast?

What next. Plates with holes?

Huh! Designers!  :-)




Comments

  1. You mean you didn't buy one? Quell horror.

    I may not comment that much, but just to let you know I'm enjoying your descriptive and entertaining writing as much as the good photography! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Casting a shadow

The white stuff