There's always one

In days gone by, you were warned that angry farmers might shoot your dog if it was caught Worrying Sheep. This is a reasonable precaution, however I put it to you that sheep are always worried. If you walk past them briskly they scatter in fright. If you walk towards them slowly, they are even more worried.

What is he doing? Is he a threat? What should I do? Should I tell the others?




OK, maybe stilt-walking down the farm lane wearing my chicken outfit is a touch flamboyant, but hey, its a free world... Nothing to worry about.

Comments

  1. "stilt-walking down the farm lane wearing my chicken outfit"

    Now that conjures up a picture worth seeing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken Outfit: Well my Superman Cape was off at the dry cleaners...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The white stuff