Rural sights

Here are a couple of rural sights spotted while out for my wanderings today.

Firstly, I do apologise for the subject matter, this really isn't acceptable. I don't know what the owners were thinking. You can't just allow something like this to happen and ignore it. Someone should come along with a spade and sort this out. The smell is awful if you get up close, and clearly no one wants to wake up in the morning, look out of their window and see something like this. Yes, I know you see this sort of thing all over the place in the countryside, but that doesn't mean we all have to put up with it.

Disgusting.




Sorry about all that, but it just had to be said. Now, let's move on to a much nicer subject.

Isn't this a pleasing sight! Yes, this is more what I call  typical countryside in March This fine display doesn't just happen on its own, no, it takes real effort by all concerned. I just wish our road looked something like this, and it could do, its just a matter of everyone getting together to do their part.

Lovely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The white stuff

Casting a shadow