Tea

What could be more civilised than a nice cup of tea in the Hotel Lounge after a good meal in the Restaurant? Here we find ourselves at The Swan in Southwold after Dinner. The menu is expensive but comprehensive, and the price of the meal includes tea or coffee and a small plate of cakes.

Lovely!



By the way, I always make a point of asking for a Nice Cup of Tea at tea shops and Restaurants. 

This is a conversation opener, but it also comprises part of your contract with the proprietor. Should I then find myself with a nasty cup of tea I can present my case to the European Court of Human Rights explaining that the incident has infringed my inalienable right to the pursuit of happiness.

As a result of this trauma, I will say I am now unable to work and my future lies in ruins. I should then be able to sue the establishment concerned for a small fortune. 

This, finally, will allow me to retire in wealth and comfort, rather than the dismal prospect currently bequeathed to me by rich bankers around the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The white stuff