Pairs

Spotting patterns is the life blood of certain types of photography. Quite often I take the picture on the basis of some unconscious decision, only to see the patterns or the sequences later. Well, that's my explanation. It was the voices that made me take it...

Here are a couple from yesterday: 

I suppose it's self evident that perched birds end up facing into wind. I mean, they would get their feathers all ruffled if they faced the other way, and probably fall of their perch. And weathercocks: Well, they face into wind because they have no choice in the matter.





Here is another couple from the stable yard in the morning. I just had to wait for the fleeting moment when they were both looking the same way. 

I added a some exposure compensation to get the picture dark enough and kept the aperture large enough to isolate the little 'un nearest the camera.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The white stuff