Patterns Two

Well here we are a year later, in another place with another camera. I sold the Fuji and jumped to eight megapixels after reading the reviews of the Olympus C8080. 

What a great camera: It was made from aluminium alloy, not plastic, with a really classy wide zoom lens. The tiny rear screen could tilt, it had buttons all over it. This was certainly a better picture taking tool than that Fuji. In general the image quality was now up there with my old slides.


That's the rear bar in a smart Cotswold pub, it's ceiling covered in a collection of tankards. I used this Olympus for a couple of years and was well pleased with it.




I have to admit that indoor shots like that one above were sometimes more noisy than I would like. The camera could shoot raw image files but it took so long to process them it was a joke. 

Surely I was not going to change gear again? Is there a pattern developing?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The white stuff

Casting a shadow