Feedback

Normally I am wary of web reviews. You can find on-line reviews on everything from holidays to televisions from folks with a grudge to air or an axe to grind. So I think you should treat your average review with suspicion.

In fact there is the problem. You don't get average reviews. Who would go to the trouble of letting the world know that this book was "all right" or that rug was "not too bad"? No, you would only take up your keyboard to award the restaurant five stars (if you are in fact the owner) or one star (if you didn't fully enjoy your evening).

Well, having said all that I wish I had paid attention to the reviews of our last hotel. 

I had my suspicions when I saw the bed linen drying on the washing line.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casting a shadow

The white stuff