No Charge

After four years of sturdy operation my Nokia dumbphone's battery really has reached the end of the line. It now only lasts about a day and a half on a charge. (BTW, This Nokia takes and makes calls and texts, it plays my MP3s, its only 9mm thick and isn't worth stealing. I don't need a smart phone).

Time to change the battery. 

I search eBay and come up with a brand new Nokia Lithium polymer battery in its bubble pack. 

I take the back off the phone, swap the batteries and its like new again. A full charge keeps it going for four days. It would probably run all week if I turned it off when I didn't need it.




So: I was able to change the battery myself. The Nokia runs for a week on a change. The total cost for this was about five pounds. 

Are you listening Apple?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The white stuff

Casting a shadow