iCan

Here is that style icon of the twenty first century: The iPhone. 

Yes, alright it's the old iPhone if you insist. Equally there will always be an old iPhone to trade in and there will always be a new iPhone to anticipate. It's a sort of Universal Law.



I don't have an iPhone. I don't have any Apple product. They are too expensive and they are too well made for me. Each iProduct I handle amazes me with it's wanton and needless quality. How can they feel so good? How can they be so well made?

I am of that generation that can survive without a smartphone. Perhaps its a genetic fault. My dumb phone serves me well, it will go for days without charging. In fact I bought a genuine replacement charger on eBay for 99p recently.

BTW. Did you know that the iPhone has an unexpected trick up it's sleeve. If you leave it on the table in a crowded London pub, it vanishes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casting a shadow

The white stuff