Genius

Sometimes dazzling new ideas take years to perfect and formulate. We must salute those brave souls who persevered against the odds to bring us such wonders as the Wheel and the Remote Control.

However there are also occasions when a moment of pure Genius strikes and something astonishing is invented in a moment. 

Dear reader, you are in the presence of Genius, for I have had one of these instants just this evening.

After a trip to the cupboard to extract an alcoholic beverage I almost made a terrible mistake in the dark. I quickly corrected the situation but I came away with this astonishing idea. Something so obvious that has never been done. Remember you saw it here first.

I present... Aerosol Beer.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The white stuff

Casting a shadow